The other Matchbox Landy fire truck

Any brand, any year, show us your projects.
Tinman

The other Matchbox Landy fire truck

Post by Tinman »

Like the title sez, it's the "other" Land Rover Fire Truck. Well, maybe not back in the day, but it's a new release for 2021 ;)
Attachments
12c fire 1.jpg
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
misterpop

Re: The other Matchbox Landy fire truck

Post by misterpop »

Snazzy...Nice job...
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

misterpop wrote:Snazzy...Nice job...
Thanks! I modeled it off a photo of a real 1:1 Landy fire truck. The added accessories are all metal.
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

That's so nice! Lesney should've done this, it would've been a better seller than the other one in my opinion.
Bob
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

There used to be one like this when I worked at Prestwich Hospital back in the 70s parked in its own little fire station not far from the main gate.Prestwich had the biggest mental asylum in the country and it covered a massive area...
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

misterpop wrote:There used to be one like this when I worked at Prestwich Hospital back in the 70s parked in its own little fire station not far from the main gate.Prestwich had the biggest mental asylum in the country and it covered a massive area...
Were we looking from the inside out or the outside in? :lol: :o
matchboxtom

Post by matchboxtom »

Neat one
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tinman wrote:
misterpop wrote:There used to be one like this when I worked at Prestwich Hospital back in the 70s parked in its own little fire station not far from the main gate.Prestwich had the biggest mental asylum in the country and it covered a massive area...
Were we looking from the inside out or the outside in? :lol: :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh we have a laugh hey? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --No I was working there as a gardener [Probably the worst life choice for me] so we had the run of the whole area.It had one long road about a mile and a half between the two halfs of the hospital so it was easy to skive off and get lost for an hour or two...There where ten large rose beds at the front of the main building that is now a giant Tesco so it gives you an idea how big the flower beds where.. :D