Notifications not getting emails.

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
misterpop

Notifications not getting emails.

Post by misterpop »

Dont know what I've done but someone may know for me.
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Idris
Site Admin

Re: Notifications not getting emails.

Post by Idris »

I don't understand the question (if there is one!).
DGinBC

Post by DGinBC »

If you subscribe to a topic or forum, you will be notified of any replies or new posts in that topic or forum. You can change the settings in your User Control Panel.
Dwayne on the left coast.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

I have been getting emails for years now but all of a sudden I have no notifications of a new post on a thread I have been writing on...Will try the tick box thing again..
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Ah! I've never used that and, tbh, wasn't even aware of it.
There have not been any updates to any Forum software (as far as I am aware) so I would suggest the helpdesk approach, namely to try turning it off and then turning it on again. Please let me know how it goes. However, if there's still a problem, I'm pessimistic that I can help.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Will see now what I get on Monday,cheers.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Have you recently done anything like clean up the hard drive or defrag the hard drive or clean out your search history. Perhaps even clean out all your cookies?  But, yes, do go in a recheck the boxes. You might even sign out then sign in again then recheck the boxes.  

My wife has been complaining the (add on, stand alone stereo) speakers quit working on her computer.  I asked her if they were plugged in and switched on.  "Of course," was her reply ... "I'm not an idiot."

I took a look at things this morning and plugged in her speakers.  :roll: Now, other than here (with the rolling eyes face), I know better enough than to comment to her about the issue. When she asked what I did to get them working again I just told her I had to upgrade a driver that was expired. Seemed the only safe answer ... because the truth would be very much the WRONG answer LOL.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Your right and always wrong at the same time.

Mine do's that thing where you say something and she dos'nt find it funny but I hear her the next day telling her friend exactly the same thing....

It all seems to be working now.......All I did was throw my wife out side for half an hour.....Rebooted lovely..........

I'm joking BTW.... :o .
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Despite this...
VBD Subs.JPG
I get all posting notifications!!
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Any updates?