Black Square Decals unavailable to the EU

Any brand, any year, show us your projects.
Tinman

Black Square Decals unavailable to the EU

Post by Tinman »

I see that Ian at Black Square will no longer be selling to EU customers. I guess his only work around would be selling on ebay and use Global Shipping.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
misterpop

Re: Black Square Decals unavailable to the EU

Post by misterpop »

I have bought off Black Square...But cant remember where he is based... Just looked..Aspiring hippo..Red band at the top of his page explains something to do with import tax into EU....Hopefully that would not apply to private mail....Need any help with post anyone get in touch I will see what I can do...Could all get a bit messy though..

Note edited as I had to look him up.
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Black Square is based in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. I was born in Luton, Bedfordshire. I live in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

There, that should give you a clue to our next course of action...!
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Black Square is based in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. I was born in Luton, Bedfordshire. I live in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

Avoid High Wycombe at all costs? :D
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Idris wrote:
GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Black Square is based in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. I was born in Luton, Bedfordshire. I live in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

Avoid High Wycombe at all costs? :D
Did he really say that? :o :lol:
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

He did Joe, but I'll let him have that one.

Anyway, I could order the decals for you or even visit Black Square Decals when all this Covid-19 is over. Ampthill is actually between Luton and Bedford, been there a few times when I lived in Luton.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:He did Joe, but I'll let him have that one.

Anyway, I could order the decals for you or even visit Black Square Decals when all this Covid-19 is over. Ampthill is actually between Luton and Bedford, been there a few times when I lived in Luton.
Well, he is shipping to USA again (no worries on his part about VAT here) but he will only ship with expensive tracking and/or signed for parcel. I may have you act as the middle man again ... I'm blowing through supplies like there's no tomorrow. I need to do another decal order. About 10 days ago, I received an order from Steve Flowers which I placed back in the first part of December and ready to place another order. I'm wishing them all well and hope they can reopen soon.
Squid

Post by Squid »

Tinman wrote:About 10 days ago, I received an order from Steve Flowers which I placed back in the first part of December and ready to place another order. I'm wishing them all well and hope they can reopen soon.
My Steve Flowers order, which was placed after yours, arrived late last month. Why I received mine well before you received yours, I've no idea. But I also hope they're back up and running soon.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Squid wrote:
Tinman wrote:About 10 days ago, I received an order from Steve Flowers which I placed back in the first part of December and ready to place another order. I'm wishing them all well and hope they can reopen soon.
My Steve Flowers order, which was placed after yours, arrived late last month. Why I received mine well before you received yours, I've no idea. But I also hope they're back up and running soon.
My order was pretty large. Probably had a lot to do with it.