Opinions on a Mini

Corgi & Husky toys by Mettoy
Squid

Opinions on a Mini

Post by Squid »

This Mini has at least piqued my curiosity. However, I do have my reservations about it. Namely, it looks a little too good. I'd expect a Corgi in that color to have a little more wear. What might others think? Is this original or has it been altered in some way?
s-l1600.jpg
Bill Manzke

Re: Opinions on a Mini

Post by Bill Manzke »

Are there any other views of it? The finish isn't as smooth as I would expect, but that could be the lighting. The maroon version is a common one.
At the beach, counting down to retirement.
Squid

Post by Squid »

There are other photos in the listing...or should I ask the seller for more?
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Looks fine by me and looking at his other items to sell they all seem OK. Some are slightly playworn but would still display well. He does not show shipping costs so contact him and find out before you buy in case shipping outweighs the decent price of the model.
LUFF

Post by LUFF »

Hi Squid

Having looked at the listing if you scroll down to postage and click on it then scroll down to payments you will find the listing now has a 20% VAT included tax that eBay is telling sellers from 1st January they have to include , some sellers are telling you in the front page of the listing others are only putting it in the payment part so please check or eBay may add it to the final price if the seller does not .
NOT all sellers are using it yet but have been told .

The tax will apply to the UK in march when 20% VAT will be added to items coming from the EU into the UK.( at the moment no tax )
Squid

Post by Squid »

Shipping costs seem reasonable ($8 for Priority Mail). VAT would be of no concern to me, as I'm in the States. I'd just have to pay Michigan's 6% sales tax. I'm still considering the purchase of this model.