The Loboto-mobile.

Any brand, any year, show us your projects.
Tinman

The Loboto-mobile.

Post by Tinman »

While goofing around, I stuck the interior of the Lomas ambulance into a Commer ice cream truck. As I looked at the result, one image instantly came to mind, the Loboto-mobile!  I can see the patient on the gurney bed and other doctors sitting in the seats watching Dr. Freeman perform one of the thousands of Ice Pick Lobotomy "operations" he was famous for.  He actually had an RV which was called the "Loboto-mobile" and drove all around the country to mental institutions doing ice pick Lobotomy procedures to patients (victims) as young as 12 years old. After having these thoughts when seeing that interior in the Commer, I just as quickly removed it. I've decided it will be restored as a Taco truck food truck (or maybe Fish n Chips food truck). If you don't know about Dr. Freeman and the horrific ice pick Lobotomy, you can google him and his Loboto-mobile. Warning, it's all too real and not for those with a weak stomach or faint of heart.

Eventually, the massive overuse of the ice pick lobotomy drew “concern” and even criticism from some. So, the practice was ended after only a few thousand people were maimed. Who else but a psychiatrist can go on such a massive crime spree, destroying thousands of lives – one by one – and only draw concern?

Loboto-Mobile:
Attachments
Lobotomobile (2).jpg
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
Idris
Site Admin

Re: The Loboto-mobile.

Post by Idris »

Tinman wrote:Who else but a psychiatrist can go on such a massive crime spree, destroying thousands of lives – one by one – and only draw concern?
How about a politician?
Squid

Post by Squid »

A fish-n-chips truck would be cool.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Idris wrote:
Tinman wrote:Who else but a psychiatrist can go on such a massive crime spree, destroying thousands of lives – one by one – and only draw concern?
How about a politician?
Sure enough! Hitler started out as a politician.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Squid wrote:A fish-n-chips truck would be cool.
I second that.

Ghosty.
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

This one used to be a feature at Steam Rallies, until somewhat disastrously, it caught fire! Maybe an idea for a beater coach Joe.
Capturechip bus.PNG
Bob
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Now that is surely crying out to modelled.

Come on Joe, are you up for it?
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Now that is surely crying out to modelled.

Come on Joe, are you up for it?
I am up for it. Wish I had a beater 21b, that would work nicely. In the meanwhile, I will have to make do with the Commer van (willing to do almost anything to get the thoughts of the Loboto-mobile out of my head ... excluding a Lobotomy).
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

How about it? You creeps, you lunatics, mental defectives. Let's hear it for Bull Goose Randle back in action...You ding-a-lings. The Mental Defective League, in formation.
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

misterpop wrote:The Mental Defective League, in formation.
That's a good name of the cast of characters that make up the frequent participants here  :lol: