Britains Unimog

Morestone, Benbros, Charbens, DCMT, Kemlows & Moko.
Squid

Britains Unimog

Post by Squid »

This Britains Unimog is currently in my eBay watch list. It intrigues me, but I know next to nothing about it. My limited research has led me to conclude that it should have a snowplow and a salt spreader (yuck) trailer. Did Britains produce any other versions of this Unimog?
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (17.97 KiB) Viewed 5356 times
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Britains Unimog

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Yes this is model number 9595 and is missing the plough and spreader.

Military, vehicle recovery and farming versions were made based around this model.

Ghosthunter.
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

9569 tipper that was in my recent scrap box
dave
Attachments
DSCN0372.JPG
DSCN0371.JPG
Squid

Post by Squid »

MOKOSEX wrote:9569 tipper that was in my recent scrap box
Scrap box? As it looks solid, I hope it wasn't scrapped!

These Unimogs were apparently never designed to have a tailgate/tailboard fitted; am I correct?

The seller of the model that prompted me to start this thread has sent an offer: $20. It's sort of a hard call to make: though incomplete, what is there looks too nice to tear apart. Unless someone can convince me that it's a great deal at that price, it's a pass.
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

I must admit i know little about britains prices ,and knew nothing about britains unimogs till this thread started,it looks like they are fairly popular and they are asking about £20 for a similar one to the one offered to
you so your offer you have is reasonable but not great,it also seems the back is often missing and the back of the unimog can be sold on its own,i would guess my one is worth around a tenner,it was in a scrap box that i
recently bought won in an auction,no gems in there :cry: just lots of tat lol
dave
Attachments
scrap box
scrap box