Toy Auction Catalogues for sale

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
jsherwood

Toy Auction Catalogues for sale

Post by jsherwood »

I have a collection of Vectis Auction catalogues from 1999 to 2002 for sale and one from Diecast Toy Exchange in the USA.

Some of these have a sheet with hammer prices realised at the auction, but you can check most of the others on Vectis's website. Note that the 2 oldest auctions from 1999 are not on Vectis.co.uk, (despite checking the Internet archive) so I suspect they weren't listed during the dawn of the internet and there is no record of the hammer prices for those.)

The Diecast Toy Exchange auction catalogue from 1999 does have hammer prices included - if you buy it, look after it because I can't find any record of that auction on the internet archive. Again I suspect, it was never listed on there.

Cost is £1 each. Postage depends on weight as some are twice as heavy as others, it will work out at roughly £1 per catalogue to the UK. I will only charge what I am charged by the Post Office / courier for heavier parcels.

I'm happy to ship outside the UK and will give you a quote with shipping options.

Catalogue details below and a link to photos of the front covers.

Please PM me with any you'd like, I'll leave them on sale for a couple of weeks.
Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 14.47.25.png
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3SuXLK22ZPP46XALA

Cheers

John
jsherwood

Re: Toy Auction Catalogues for sale

Post by jsherwood »

Cost now £1 each or best offer for multiple purchases.

Thanks

John
matchboxmarcel

Re: Toy Auction Catalogues for sale

Post by matchboxmarcel »

I will check the table , I only collect the Matchbox ones and already .

marcel
matchboxmarcel