Boot Sale Finds

A place to show your latest finds
Fred7A

Boot Sale Finds

Post by Fred7A »

There was a "rummage box" of diecast at the boot sale which contained lots of fairly new stuff, but there were quite a few older items sprinkled in there, so I bought this selection. Nothing too exciting, but an interesting assortment, and a chance to add to my small-scale collection which tends to get neglected in favour of larger toys. Also a chance to test the new easy photo system.
Boot Sale Assortment.jpg
What's the best way to try and remove the extra transfers from the Flyers Peugeot 404?

In larger size I picked up a project Tekno Ford D-Series recovery lorry.
Tekno Transporter.jpg
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Boot Sale Finds

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Fabulous looking Hot Wheels Silver Shadow there, they don't come cheaply in that condition!

You can try something called Decal Soft from a hobby/model shop/on line etc if they are water slide decals. This should not affect the spray painted white lines which were done by Lone-Star at the factory.

Ghosthunter.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Great D type..Loved those trucks and drove various ones for years.Hydraulic Platforms,van rentals ect all without a heavy goods licence I might add....Entry level trucking at its best....
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Maestro

Post by Maestro »

Nice haul!
I love the Lone Star Corvette and Peugeot...
"These may be toys, but this ain't child's play"