spot the gems (subjective!)

A place to show your latest finds
MOKOSEX

spot the gems (subjective!)

Post by MOKOSEX »

spot the gems (subjective!),a really mixed lot here , in which some odd makes appeared :D ,what floats your boat :D (click photo to make bigger,using the new system :shock: )
dave
Attachments
englishtat1.jpg
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: spot the gems (subjective!)

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Extreme right is a Gamda Koor Chevrolet Chevelle in white resting on its roof and a Chevrolet Impala TAXI near it.

Ghosthunter.
RSSierra

Post by RSSierra »

The grey and red van (bottom left) and the green red Ute (left half way up) interest me. No idea what they are though. Plenty of Dinky’s In the lot though...

Looking forward to seeing the gems!
Cheers
tractorboy

Post by tractorboy »

The upside down Road Roller towards top right, not sure about wheel colour though. Look forward to clearer pics.
"What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever." ---Mary Jo Putney

Rodger
DrJeep

Post by DrJeep »

Are there two Condon dumpers with missing drivers? A few Budgies in here too - Leyland Hippo cattle truck, bulk milk tanker, and the 3-wheel Scammell tractor from the British Railways delivery van. Is the red van with grey wings a Triang Minic A40?
Moyboy

Post by Moyboy »

Condon dumper and the gold painted roller Dave.
AJR

Post by AJR »

Many years ago (early 80's) I went to a swapmeet at a place called Bergen Op Zoom (Holland) just for the hell of it really. I also had some continental free passes that needed using up.
There was nothing there of interest but to say I'd bought something, I bought a Schuco Sweeney Ford Consul GT and one of those Impala taxi's (bottom right corner of photo).
I forget the make now (something Eastern if I recall) but don't remember what happened to it. Maybe sold later on eBay. A strange model and I think only the boot opened.
The Schuco Consul GT I still have (pic attached with Oxford Diecast Sweeney Consul GT)
IMG_4649.jpg
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Extreme right is a Gamda Koor Chevrolet Chevelle in white resting on its roof and a Chevrolet Impala TAXI near it.

Ghosthunter.
Bang on with these :D ,ones a samba the other cragstan,looking at the bases they are related both made in isreal :D
Attachments
DSCN9106.JPG
DSCN9105.JPG
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

RSSierra wrote:The grey and red van (bottom left) and the green red Ute (left half way up) interest me. No idea what they are though. Plenty of Dinky’s In the lot though...

Looking forward to seeing the gems!
Cheers
Out of all the items ,i myself picked out 2 gems,one of which is the "ute",i will post pic of this and the van further down the post,heres the dinkys you mentioned,the coke bottle i think belong to a bedford.
Attachments
DSCN9115.JPG
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

tractorboy wrote:The upside down Road Roller towards top right, not sure about wheel colour though. Look forward to clearer pics.
The roller is what initially bought my attention to this lot,early lesney roller ,no driver should be green but its been painted in tan and wheels sprayed gold,there was also two condon dumpers ,a lesney tractor and trailer,and i can,t see them in the photo at all but they came anyway a ambulance and sf roller :D and lesney foden tipper with a badly bent axle with metal wheels ,it doesn,t look it but its in good nick apart from the axle. :D
Attachments
DSCN9109.JPG
DSCN9107.JPG