Matchbox GT40

Non UK made Matchbox toys 1983 on
hydra427

Matchbox GT40

Post by hydra427 »

Hi everyone, not a normal area for me but I have always loved the Ford GT40. I have started to collect the Matchbox GT40's and wonder if there is a complete list with color variations available. I know it was basically produced under 3 different numbers MB41, MB634 & MB995. Thanks and let me know where I might find a listing.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking, John
"For everyone you pass up, your always one behind"
leonty24

Re: Matchbox GT40

Post by leonty24 »

Hi with regards a listing that may be difulcult as there are some GT40's produced in Bulgaria
and they painted them in rather random colours and how many different colours is hard to say.
Idris
Site Admin

Re: Matchbox GT40

Post by Idris »

hydra427 wrote:Hi everyone, not a normal area for me but I have always loved the Ford GT40. I have started to collect the Matchbox GT40's and wonder if there is a complete list with color variations available. I know it was basically produced under 3 different numbers MB41, MB634 & MB995. Thanks and let me know where I might find a listing.
In its 41c guise, my 'go to' locations would be Nick's catalogue page for the RW variations and Christian's for the SF.