Triang Spot On

Post photographs of your collection here!
Fred7A

Triang Spot On

Post by Fred7A »

I haven't been doing much with my models or on here lately, but I have updated my Spot-On cabinet with several new additions and upgrades.
Spot On 2.jpg
Spot On 2.jpg (743.93 KiB) Viewed 6825 times
Spot On 1.jpg
Spot On 1.jpg (882.07 KiB) Viewed 6825 times
Idris
Site Admin

Re: Triang Spot On

Post by Idris »

Drool, drool!
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Lovely collection you have there Jason even including the elusive 'Tardis' (Mk2 Metropolitan Police Box).

Ghosthunter.
motorman

Post by motorman »

Fantastic models Jason, I don’t own any spot on models but I can see their attraction, lovely indeed.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

Wow !! :mrgreen: first thing is the condition of your models ,they all look to be of high standard,which when applied to spot on means big bucks,i have probably have the same amount of models but mine apart from a few are in really bad shape,and i don,t have any signs or people but i do have a couple of red telephone boxes which are different shades of red and seem to match your aec majors :D
dave
Fred7A

Post by Fred7A »

Thanks for the kind comments. I like my models to look presentable, but they certainly aren't mint, and several are repaints, including one of the AECs and the ambulance.

I have several buildings, and I am currently working out the best way to display these.
Fred7A

Post by Fred7A »

I now have a suitable display for my Spot-On buildings. I've used Dinky pavements, because my Spot-On road sections are all a bit warped, and they are quite big and cumbersome, making them awkward to fit into an enclosed space.
Spot-On-Diorama.jpg
Spot-On-Diorama.jpg (170.78 KiB) Viewed 5715 times
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Heres two of my lock-down restoration 1100s.......Those AECs are really big buckes now and I have never managed to get one yet at the right price as even scrappers can reach £80..
1100yellow.jpg
1100yellow.jpg (189.61 KiB) Viewed 5705 times
1100blue.jpg
1100blue.jpg (186.89 KiB) Viewed 5703 times
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Please feel free to post as many photos as you like. Many of us are very much enjoying seeing these.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
lionel-honda

Post by lionel-honda »

Beautiful models and an amazing collection- thanks for posting them. Spot-on models are just not found here in Canada. In all my years of collecting vintage diecast, I have only found the taxi and the double decker bus- likely purchased as souvenirs on trips to England, and brought back.

Scott