trade for your wants

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
mmi

trade for your wants

Post by mmi »

I am about a month from re updating/code, mostly MOY so far and will have 200 + (GH made me pull back 75)
to offer in trade for my wants..nothing 100% mint as there never was,nothing less than 50%,usually 1-2 chips or none/box issue

so far looking for better 1st series major/kings,RW /early SF,and MOY 1996-2010,

also I turn down 2-3 collections and 100s of cars each month as ,I only need 2-3 and dont need 100 more doubles or under 75% quality/condition,dont even look at what many here get excited over..sandbox/toybox

If I knew what others wanted ,and/or they would pay $25+ or appropriate , for an 85%+ boxed RW/moy etc,more collections would be saved from the trash or dealer/scalpers
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: trade for your wants

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I am all for this forum in house trading, but because we are international, the shipping/postage can be horendous for many countries, usually taking away the benefit of a bargain priced model, but please don't let me put anyone off to trade/swap with other forum members if the money side of the deal is secondary to actually getting a model you require!

Ghosthunter.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Please remember that where deals are concerned, VBD is simply a facilitator, bringing Members into contact with each other. As such, VBD is simply a third-party to any such deals and cannot therefore be held either wholly or partly responsible should any deal turn sour.
mmi

Post by mmi »

to both of the above replies.......good caveats but this is the VBD marketplace page.....a place to sell between members..???

CORRECT??

I have proposed prior to fixing a selling $ which can be varied to different parts of the world ,each would only have the associated shipping costs in trade for an item/s , each needs.

secondly many members have lower standards for starter models and /or pay considerably more $ than the average I quoted
and would at times include shipping if it were sold not traded