Wanted: inexpensive but complete Lesneys and site dumpers

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
Squid

Wanted: inexpensive but complete Lesneys and site dumpers

Post by Squid »

I'm going to cast out a lure and see if I get any bites...

As the title says, I'm looking for inexpensive but complete Lesney models and site dumpers. The Lesneys can be 1-75s, Major Packs, King Size/Super Kings/Speed Kings, and/or Yesteryears. Considering my meager budget, I expect some wear...and as long as they're fully functional and have no broken or missing pieces (tracks excepted), I might be interested.

Keep in mind that I am in the USA, so when buying outside of the USA, I prefer to buy multiple models to ease the pain of international shipping. I can also do local pickup for items in the Detroit Metro area. I will buy as my budget allows.

Please use the forum's messaging function for all communications, and thank you!

Note: this post originally made reference to "common" models. As mmi accurately pointed out, commonality can differ by region. The original post has been edited to more accurately describe what I'm looking for and add other items I'm seeking.
Last edited by Squid on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
mmi

Re: Wanted: common, less-than-perfect Lesney models

Post by mmi »

common to one part of the world/country is not same in another

what may you have for trade?

I have 300 -500YY (as far as I have listed) have to go back in for relist as I found 100 + revisions to bible
Squid

Re: Wanted: common, less-than-perfect Lesney models

Post by Squid »

mmi wrote:common to one part of the world/country is not same in another

what may you have for trade?
The statement about commonality is very true. As an example, I have read that the Charbens No. 21 Dumper is a common piece, but I cannot recall having seen any Charbens models here in the States.

At this point, I have nothing to trade, so I'm looking strictly to make purchases.