Deleted sale

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
ford_a_30

Deleted sale

Post by ford_a_30 »

Deleted sale.
Last edited by ford_a_30 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tinman

Re: $2 beaters

Post by Tinman »

I know there are a bunch of models in your sales that I want ... However, the pics are too big and sideways. I tried to copy them but I don't have the right software to view that type of photo file. Is it possible to email me all of the photos in a GIF or JPG format? I will also be happy to resize them and post them in the threads (as well as buy some of them).
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
ford_a_30

Post by ford_a_30 »

Unfortunately these pictures have all been taken with my phone. I know they are big, I figured since I'm shooting in a lot it allows the viewer to see detail better then if I was resizing the photo so small the detail would be lost when blowing them up. They are cars ranging from 2-10 each and therefore I wasn't going to invest hours shooting each one separately. When I get to an actual computer I can see if I can resize them but the issues of making pictures fit the forum has been one that has driven me crazy for years. It often isn't worth all the resizing I seem to always be going through.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

ford_a_30 wrote:Unfortunately these pictures have all been taken with my phone. I know they are big, I figured since I'm shooting in a lot it allows the viewer to see detail better then if I was resizing the photo so small the detail would be lost when blowing them up. They are cars ranging from 2-10 each and therefore I wasn't going to invest hours shooting each one separately. When I get to an actual computer I can see if I can resize them but the issues of making pictures fit the forum has been one that has driven me crazy for years. It often isn't worth all the resizing I seem to always be going through.
Some are sideways and others are upside down and all are too blurry to see any detail. Instead of making it better they come out much worse at this size. When I use my phone for pics, I email them all to myself and use "Paint" to quickly reduce the size of the file and then right any that are sideways or upside down.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

From the $2 Beaters: Snow Trac and 13c wrecker
From $5 lot 1: The Studebaker and the pipe truck (if the bumper ends and base is un-broken).
From $5 lot 2: The Ferrari Berlinetta and the ford Zephyr.
From $5 lot 3: The Lotus, Foden concrete truck (if the barrel is 100%) and the Zephyr.

There might be some from the $7 & $10 dollar lots but the picture quality is so poor & fuzzy that I can't tell what's good and whats bad.

Joe
ford_a_30

Post by ford_a_30 »

Lot 2 of the $5 cars has no zephyr. There is a Lincoln there. The concrete truck has cracks in the barrel. Pipe truck is good though (also have another with some pipes even nicer in $7 Lot 2). I'll get those 7 together and await your zip code to get a quote.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

ford_a_30 wrote:Lot 2 of the $5 cars has no zephyr. There is a Lincoln there. The concrete truck has cracks in the barrel. Pipe truck is good though (also have another with some pipes even nicer in $7 Lot 2). I'll get those 7 together and await your zip code to get a quote.
Thanks, I was going by the last pic in each thread and it looked like a Zephyr from the color and partial view. I might reconsider the concrete truck should it slip into the beater lot.