White metal Vauxhall 'PB' Cresta models.

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
GHOSTHUNTER

White metal Vauxhall 'PB' Cresta models.

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Any interest here for a limited production White metal Vauxhaull 'PB' Cresta model. I have Four examples left over from the Maidenhead Static Model Club's quota for it's club members.

The model is a White metal version of the Spot-On model. It is fully finished in Red and Cream and comes in it's own cardboard box with MSMC labels. This model is made excusively for the club by a professional model maker.

I will be posting a picture here along with the price soon.

Ghosthunter.
Fred7A

Re: White metal Vauxhall 'PB' Cresta models.

Post by Fred7A »

I may be interested in one of these - I look forward to seeing details.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Got the Vauxhall models now and I was mistaken with the colour, it is Blue and Cream, I was thinking of the original Spot-On version in Red and Cream.

One is already reserved so Three are now available at £35 each, postage depends on where they go, but will always be cheaper within the UK.

Ghosthunter.
Moyboy

Post by Moyboy »

Let me know total to Oz Kevin. Strange colour choice on the PB - my old one was a darkish green all over and looked quite smart. The old straight 6 was very fast from memory and I blew the engine on the Chiswick flyover racing a mini cooper back from Wales.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Seems even the Straight Six had trouble hauling that big body around (the car Mick, not your body... :lol: ).

The colour of the model was chosen as a colour Spot-On might have chosen for their model.

The Spot-On Vauxhall and the Mulliner Bentley were the top Two choices for the 2016 club model and it was the fact that not enough models were made or exist of Vauxhalls that swayed it in favour of the Vauxhall.

I'll see what postage is Mick and let you know ASAP.

Ghosthunter.
Fred7A

Post by Fred7A »

That looks very smart! I'll have one please - can I collect at the NEC on the 20th?
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Fred7A wrote:That looks very smart! I'll have one please - can I collect at the NEC on the 20th?
I am still planning to be at the NEC so that will be fine. I have PM'd you my mobile number.

Ghosthunter.