Dr-Jazz sales :-)

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
Dr Jazz

Dr-Jazz sales :-)

Post by Dr Jazz »

Hi friends getting to and end soon with selling my collection, I still got some good stuff and I thought I will offer it here :D

SF67 VW 1500 red with red script box. VW is in a very good condition, box is missing one end flap. 58£ plus shipping Sorry I dont know how to make smaller photos.
SF32 Petrol Tanker with GREY base excelent condition 58£ plus shipping
SF68 Porsche 910 with CLEAR glass mint in box 65£ plus shipping

As always I am open 2 offers on all 3 together. I will post more the next days, will some one please explain how I make my uploaded photos small? :D

Thanks

Jazz

PS. I DELETED THE PHOTOS THEY WERE TOO BIG, HAVE A LOOK DOWN ON THE MESSAGES FROM ZBRET HE SIZED THEM DOWN FOR ME!!
Last edited by Dr Jazz on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
johnboy

Re: Dr-Jazz sales :-)

Post by johnboy »

Great to here from you Jazz, hope you're well. But where's the photos of the bikes? We've been waiting very patiently :D
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
zBret

Post by zBret »

Hi Jazz
I resized your photos for ya. I use the free Irfan View photoview to resize, very simple.
There is also this guide on the forum viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21&hilit=resize+photos

Keep me in mind if ya ever get around to wanting to sell some of, the "not so good stuff" :D

zBret

Dr Jazz

Post by Dr Jazz »

Thank you Zbret i was looking for that guide!!! Email on its way!
Dr Jazz

Post by Dr Jazz »

johnboy wrote:Great to here from you Jazz, hope you're well. But where's the photos of the bikes? We've been waiting very patiently :D
John boy it is a slow process :lol: Work, kids, house, garden, kids sport, wife, family that leave the 7 hours I sleep to build bikes :lol: :lol: Just got my hand on some retro bikes from france, will soon start fixiing them up.
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

Dr Jazz wrote:
johnboy wrote:Great to here from you Jazz, hope you're well. But where's the photos of the bikes? We've been waiting very patiently :D
John boy it is a slow process :lol: Work, kids, house, garden, kids sport, wife, family that leave the 7 hours I sleep to build bikes :lol: :lol: Just got my hand on some retro bikes from france, will soon start fixiing them up.
:lol: You have time to sleep? Keep us posted Jazz.
John
There's nothing regular about wheels