Is it genuine or is it fake?
brainstrust

RW 37a with BPW

Post by brainstrust »

A wheel swap?

GHOSTHUNTER

Re: RW 37a with BPW

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

There are a couple shown here by "Kerbside" and "Brad pittiful"...viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3276

GHOSTHUNTER.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Looks like the correct header decal for a late production model. Let's see the rear decal please. Any chance of a close up on the small exle ends?
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

With what appears to be a white interior, isn't this the Benbros version? (A photograph of the front of the cab would settle it.)
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Idris wrote:With what appears to be a white interior, isn't this the Benbros version? (A photograph of the from of the cab would settle it.)
The photographs were taken from an Ebay auction and, yes, although listed as a Lesney, the model is definitely the Benbros one. (It sold for just over £23 + p&p, so not too many people were fooled.)
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

:roll: Sure enough, I was so busy looking at the wheels that I never looked at the model. :oops:
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Tinman wrote::roll: Sure enough, I was so busy looking at the wheels that I never looked at the model. :oops:
Same here, just goes to show we don't REALLY look at our models as much as we think we do... :oops:

Ghosty.
brainstrust

Post by brainstrust »

Yes now pointed out it obvious. Oh I have so much to learn :roll: Thanks all.
brainstrust

Post by brainstrust »

Oh and I haven't got use to being able to say the "ebay" word here yet or send links!
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

brainstrust wrote:Oh and I haven't got use to being able to say the "ebay" word here yet or send links!
Or say: Damn, Hell, Facebook, etc. As well as post links to other sites, mention the Gathering, show photos of the Gathering and promote the Gathering. Here, you can even win a dinner or a dealer model from the 2015 Gathering! You can talk about other hobby web forums too. Your posts will not be censored, edited (unless you ask for such) or will you be banned for breaking one of the many rules that we DO NOT have. There is no army of moderators wandering around here playing Barney Fife.