ultimate Matchbox Grizzly collection last part 4

All regular wheel 1-75 or miniatures topics
matchboxgrizzly

ultimate Matchbox Grizzly collection last part 4

Post by matchboxgrizzly »

Hello to the Forum!

here is the last part of my RW collection with F boxes , Gift Sets , MP, KS and a few other Highlights of the auction .... ----enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shMT2hTMXjo

.... and if you have any questions ,as always - just contact me! ---- greetings yours Ralph
johnboy

Re: ultimate Matchbox Grizzly collection last part 4

Post by johnboy »

A stunning collection Ralph, I feel honoured and humble looking at those wonderful models. Very sad and a lifetimes work but I wish you good luck with the sale and hope they go to good homes.
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Agreed, you could never say you have nothing to do at nights with a collection such as "Ralph's", amazing and a shame it is going, but hopefully "Ralph" will keep the collection alive through his videos, pictures and his memories, good luck Ralph with whatever you latch onto now and let us know what your new collecting interest will be... :)

Ghosty.
motorman

Post by motorman »

Utterly superb collection and such a shame to split it up. Good luck with your auction.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
numi

Post by numi »

Hi MbGrizzly,I suppose one would always savour the exhilaration of the hunt,the chase & the conquest in accumulating these treasures.I agree that it is undoubtedly sad to see them go but u would certainly find consolation in the fact and if u agree that u were just the temporary custodian with a passion!
All the luck with the auctions.
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
matchboxmarcel

Post by matchboxmarcel »

superb collection Ralph.
Hopefully you will keep the youtube videos online for many years to come.
I will be in Sandown in september, do you think Vectis will have the printed catalogue ready by then?

marcel
matchboxmarcel
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hi again Matchboxmarcel, I am hoping to be at Sandown in September, so we really need to meet-up. I have many people to see at this event so tend to stay all day, usually getting there for 10:30 am. Might be in my real Rolls-Royce, so if we run out of Matchbox topics to talk about, we can talk about the car... :lol:

Ghosty.
fixer

Post by fixer »

that makes 3 of us aiming to be at sandown . tea and cakes on the lawn ??
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

fixer wrote:that makes 3 of us aiming to be at sandown . tea and cakes on the lawn ??
If he has survived from the bashing from "Motorman", I'll get Marmaduke to sort out the hamper and tidy up the Rolls, ready for Sandown.

Ghosty.
matchboxmarcel

Post by matchboxmarcel »

Hello Ghosty,
I am travelling by nightcoach via Calais and usually get there at 7.00 and get in with an early bird ticket.
I will also meet MOY collector Bob Tutt there who will bring my UK Ebaywins which I have won over the recent months and which were sent to him.
I usually stay at the event till 12.30 orso. This time I will probally visit London again during the afternoon. In the past I used the afternoon many times to visit UK collector's collections.
I will travel back from London Victoria saturdaynight.

marcel
matchboxmarcel