Please help

Anything eBay, Tell us your story, win lose or warn!
kwakers

Re: Please help

Post by kwakers »

I have made my position on the whole matter quite public right above Numi. I guess I am just too simple of a man to have dug up dirt in these two boring Old Folks 3200+ E Bay sales. You clammed up on me with the 2 simple questions I had asked you, then you in turn accused me of putting YOU on trial? I will say it again, pure rubbish, and not at all the reaction I expected from a collector friend of mine.
Your answer to all Forum members left wondering about the same facts I had questioned you on was that it was a 'simple' search to find a two year old sale of a SPW VW 34B Van Two Old Folks had sold. Did I miss such a model appearing on the 30 pages of their Feedback I had already looked through two weeks earlier...... :?:
There was also the source of the two color re-blistered Hatra that you had named to Two Old Folks in your very irate message, but blanked out for interested Forum members like myself who would have enjoyed knowing any back stories on that rare (But Altered??) model.
Far from the 5th Numi, I now have many more questions about Two Old Folks than I did when this Post was started by Jason. We still disagree, that's all........ ;) Collecting is far more Positive to me than all of this, and my plan to carefully buy an original rare model I may need from these two has not changed. I will check that model in hand when it arrives, and then share my story here one day on the outcome.
On a more Cheerful and Positive note, A Very Happy St. Valentines Day to you and all Forum members Chief Inspector Numi! :D
numi

Post by numi »

Oops Kwakers ...i thought that u were gonna respond to Tinmans posts cos i have no more posts to post... :lol: :lol:
A Happy Valentines to u too!
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
kwakers

Post by kwakers »

Tinman's Posting of 'The Old Couple' buying a handful of Lesney RW at bargain prices is not an uncommon occurrence, even after selling off their old deep Mint and boxed Major Pack collection. If the cheap minty stock #15 VW from Roadkill turns out to be sold by them as a 'genuine Herbie', I will not have missed that transformation.
Two Old Folks had announced the sale of their collection over 6 weeks ago, but so far seem to have not even begun that effort at all other than those few we have seen and discussed here. When there is more here to see Numi, I can speak factually and comment further. Meanwhile, the sale of this couple's materials, cheap household items, craft supplies, and other very boring old people Items continues as it has for many years now.
Joe simply gave us some insight as to how Feedback works, how it can easily be removed by Sellers or Buyers alike, etc. After 14 years on E Bay for us, and not having ever sold a single Item while we have been there, I cannot expound any further on Joe's experiences or knowledge he has now shared with Forum members. kwakers
numi

Post by numi »

U slipped the link here Kwakers.....u should be talking about all 6x fakes that they intentionally sold! Not talking about pots & pans and egg-timers that they sell or sold all their lives or their upcoming specials.
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
motorman

Post by motorman »

Would you two take a wee chill pill......we are on the same side are we not?
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
numi

Post by numi »

motorman wrote:Would you two take a wee chill pill......we are on the same side are we not?
No worries MM cos Kwakers and I both have an understanding about agreeing to disagree at times. ;)
I just had my chill pill... :lol:
numi
numi

motorman

Post by motorman »

numi wrote:
motorman wrote:Would you two take a wee chill pill......we are on the same side are we not?
No worries MM cos Kwakers and I both have an understanding about agreeing to disagree at times. ;)
numi
Good, now get yourself off to bed and have a good sleep and resume your discussion in the morning! :)
MOTORMAN

numi

Post by numi »

motorman wrote:
numi wrote:
numi
Good, now get yourself off to bed and have a good sleep and resume your discussion in the morning! :)
Sorry,cant do!!
Im enjoying Valentines with Mom & Dad and we are all wide awake :)
numi
numi

motorman

Post by motorman »

"Sorry,cant do!!
Im enjoying Valentines with Mom & Dad and we are all wide awake :)"

MMMmmmnnn a little weird Numi!! were is your new partner in this little tryst?? :?
MOTORMAN

numi

Post by numi »

motorman wrote:"Sorry,cant do!!
Im enjoying Valentines with Mom & Dad and we are all wide awake :)"

MMMmmmnnn a little weird Numi!! were is your new partner in this little tryst?? :?
Gone to stay over with his Mum.Hes Mummys boy! :lol:
numi
numi