35c Merryweather Fire Engine

British made Matchbox Superfast 1969-83
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: 35c Merryweather Fire Engine

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

nearlymint wrote:That is a n great model Dan, since I found my one I have seen others. Strange how they all come out of the woodwork once you find one. J
Very true Jason, now, will someone please find another 'Long Seat' #69 Rolls-Royce so they all come out of hiding so I can have another one, Please, Please, Please!!!

Ghosty.
nickjones
Site Admin

Post by nickjones »

Nice find Dan. I have been looking for this variation since I found out it existed, No luck yet so they must be quite rare.
Nick Jones.
In sunny Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, UK
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

nickjones wrote:Nice find Dan. I have been looking for this variation since I found out it existed, No luck yet so they must be quite rare.
Same here, nice find.
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

nearlymint wrote:That is a n great model Dan, since I found my one I have seen others. Strange how they all come out of the woodwork once you find one. J
thanks Jason..thank you for alerting me to this variation
GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Very true Jason, now, will someone please find another 'Long Seat' #69 Rolls-Royce so they all come out of hiding so I can have another one, Please, Please, Please!!!

Ghosty.
im looking im looking! :lol:
nickjones wrote:Nice find Dan. I have been looking for this variation since I found out it existed, No luck yet so they must be quite rare.
thanks Nick!
johnboy wrote:Same here, nice find.
thanks John!
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
numi

Post by numi »

Glad u got it Dan,nice one and happy for u :D
I did see this in the murky waters and pity about the broken bumper-ends but desirable anyway... ;)
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

thanks numi! as someone said...condition only matters if you have one :)
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
motorman

Post by motorman »

Great find Dan, I have been searching for one of these since Numi revealed hers and to date i have not had any success.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

motorman wrote:Great find Dan, I have been searching for one of these since Numi revealed hers and to date i have not had any success.
thanks! and youll find one...we have confidence in you!
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

There's a difference to the rear plastic moulding on these two which I feel may have been noticed before, but I couldn't find anything. Also notice the orange/red versus the red.
Attachments
IMG_7031 - Copy.JPG
IMG_7031 - Copy.JPG (56.92 KiB) Viewed 2088 times
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
motorman

Post by motorman »

Brad Pittiful wrote:
motorman wrote:Great find Dan, I have been searching for one of these since Numi revealed hers and to date i have not had any success.
thanks! and youll find one...we have confidence in you!
Not before i do!!!! Image
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"