Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Toy fair news

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

"and I've got it"

...so don't you go sitting on it... :o

Ghosty.
fixer

Post by fixer »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:"and I've got it"

...so don't you go sitting on it... :o

Ghosty.
it's already flat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

So who's already sat on it now :shock: :o :(

Ghosty.
motorman

Post by motorman »

Now i am not one to condone a criminal act but i would suggest that you have an opportunity to influence proceedings somewhat Reg!........... that Firenza could be used as a bargaining chip.... if you get my drift mate!!!
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I don't think Firenza discussions are going to be any point now. I trusted "Fixer" with a very valuable parcel and he now tells me its flat!!!

I put all my trust in him and Tim, but at the moment Tim is OK, he has not done anything, no, its got damaged before leaving the security of "Fixer" :evil:

Ghosty.
motorman

Post by motorman »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:I don't think Firenza discussions are going to be any point now. I trusted "Fixer" with a very valuable parcel and he now tells me its flat!!!

I put all my trust in him and Tim, but at the moment Tim is OK, he has not done anything, no, its got damaged before leaving the security of "Fixer" :evil:

Ghosty.
Dont worry Kevin, he's not called Fixer for nothing..........get the superglue out Reg!!
MOTORMAN

GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

motorman wrote:
GHOSTHUNTER wrote:I don't think Firenza discussions are going to be any point now. I trusted "Fixer" with a very valuable parcel and he now tells me its flat!!!

Ghosty.
Dont worry Kevin, he's not called Fixer for nothing..........get the superglue out Reg!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
starni999

Post by starni999 »

We had a good day at Bridgnorth today, sold a good lot of the stock I picked up recently, nice weather brought plenty of folks out. Some really nice old Minic, Telsalda, Dinky stuff there too, but a £300 bill for repairs to the Transit last week meant I only bought a bag of chips and a coffee :lol:
Chris Warr.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

motorman wrote:Whats in the parcel Ghosty? :?:
Here we go then, "Motorman" asked what was in the parcel, the very valuable parcel that needed Two 'Burly' forum members to look after for me, a parcel containing a most valuable model, secured for me at great expense, in fact it was so expensive, Father and I are going to sleep for Two Weeks, so I don't have to try and find food for us, as the House keeping just went, it went on this very rare model, I'll tell you how rare it is, when I first knew about it, there was no such thing as laptop computers and no 'WWW.com' stuff and all that and I never thought that One Day I would be the proud owner of such a model, such a rare model at that.

In all my Years of collecting and researching, this model has not appeared in any reference books that I have read, or mentioned at any past model club-nites I have been involved with and after my initial first hearing of the model, I just recorded it on my models listing regards what it was made of, the scale and where it came from etc, so you see, I was very excited to come across this recently, during an Internet search and decided I would have to buy this example as I'll never likely see another one again and I'll suffer the consequences later on when Father finds out how much I've spent...!

It is a A cardboard 'Half Track' Rolls-Royce.

GHOSTHUNTER.
motorman

Post by motorman »

When's the big reveal of this ultra rare ultra expensive piece of cardboard then Ghosty. The suspense is killing me!
MOTORMAN