Ebay VBD trusted sellers

Anything eBay, Tell us your story, win lose or warn!
64unicorn

Re: Ebay VBD trusted sellers

Post by 64unicorn »

Hi,

I would like to vote for BoBBo13 , I ve been buying from him for over 20 years and I'm always statisfied with him.

Rdgs,

Robert
California, USA
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

After the Shenanagans on the MCF can I suggest Vintage Toys A trip Down Memory lane are removed from the trusted list. Reason: selling fake and dubious models.
SuperFast

Post by SuperFast »

Do you mean the Climat labeled models?
SF
Infected by Superfast
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

shockwavediecast wrote:After the Shenanagans on the MCF can I suggest Vintage Toys A trip Down Memory lane are removed from the trusted list. Reason: selling fake and dubious models.
I think for someone to be removed from the VBD Trusted Sellers list, something a whole lot more substantial and substantive than just the word 'shenanigans' (which is, admittedly, a first-class word) is required.
Seriously: I, for one, have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, what was alleged, what the evidence was, how it was presented, by whom, by one person or more than one, and who decided what was proven. In addition, was the vendor the right of reply, did they exercise it and, if so, what was their defence and why was it not accepted (or was this simply an MCCH-style kangaroo court)?
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

'carrcollectablesuk' are a registered member of 'down memory lane', does that have any bearing on any 'Shenanagans' there?

Ghosthunter.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:'carrcollectablesuk' are a registered member of 'down memory lane', does that have any bearing on any 'Shenanagans' there?
What is 'down memory lane' then? Is it some kind of sellers' collective? Who else is a member?
Furthermore, Paul Carr's involvement does not explain what the seller has been accused of and whether they got a fair hearing.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

'Vintage Toys A trip Down Memory lane'...https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/vintage-toys ... emory-lane

Seem to be an on-line source for buying vintage collectibles and Paul Carr via 'carrcollectibles' is an interested registered member who presumably receives alerts of new items coming into stock.

Ghosthunter.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:'Vintage Toys A trip Down Memory lane'...https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/vintage-toys ... emory-lane

Seem to be an on-line source for buying vintage collectibles and Paul Carr via 'carrcollectibles' is an interested registered member who presumably receives alerts of new items coming into stock.
Thank you, Kevin.
So, if I understand you correctly, VTATDML has nothing at all to do with Paul Carr except for the fact that he follows them on Ebay? If that is correct, why is that grounds for removing their trusted seller status?
I'm sorry, but I cannot see any evidence at all in this thread for any malpractice by VTATDML, only vague and indeterminate allegations relating to a discussion of unknown content and quality on another board for which no link has been provided and which (I would guess) the majority of Members are unaware of. "Innocent until proven guilty", as they say. Where's the proof? At the moment, there isn't any.
Just as with models, unsupported allegations against dealers will not be tolerated on this Forum. Any further posts making unsubstantiated claims against VTATDML (or any other seller for that matter) will be deleted.
nearlymint

Post by nearlymint »

The list does need a little look at really, even Duncan123tracy is on the list.
J
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
https://sites.google.com/site/matchboxmagicgbbo00/home
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Perhaps Stephan (''shockwavediecast''), can tell us what he thinks has happened to warrant his request of removing VTATDML from the list or has he been treated badly by them.

Ghosthunter.