VBD Members ebay sales

Anything eBay, Tell us your story, win lose or warn!
Tinman

Re: VBD Members ebay sales

Post by Tinman »

misterpop wrote:Hooray :D :D :D I got my green star today ... Might not mean much to many but 5000 positives has been a long time coming ... 18 years in fact. I'm a different person but still as lovable.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm only halfway there despite making well over 5000 sales. It's the stupid way they used to figure the count combined with another equally stupid way it's figured today. I don't have 18 years left on the clock, so that's that.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

To make up for the very welcome multi buyers that can only give you one point when they get their very nice stuff I have sold them.I have also bid on a hell of a lot of Ebay items in that time.Since lockdown I have only been able to buy stuff on Ebay but I would love to get out to the Toyfairs and Carboots again...You would love it here in that respect as even though I only go to fairs within a 15 mile radious there are dozens of car boot sales within that area on a Sunday ..Unluckily as a late sleeper I usualy only go to one thats on till 1/2 in the afternoon..Imagine how much stuff I would have to sell if I was an early riser.....Well I had a bad tooth ache today but its going now so today although hoping to do not a lot I ended up putting up a new 6x6 fence panel,feeding the next doors guinea pigs,and then building my wifes new garden tool shed..No restoring tonight for me although for change it was good on TV...On my own all day tomorrow so watch this space or at least the Dinky thread space and expect something a bit special for me to show off..Keep safe all.
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Our Ian showing off...I'm looking forward to that!!

Ghosty.