arghhh cats

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: arghhh cats

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hey, fixer........why have you got a Pencil sharpener in your collection ?.................Oh! sorry its not, the cat has just lifted it's tail............ :lol:

Ghosty.
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Oh dear! look at the second picture down, that's got to make you cringe. I think the boxes should not only have warnings about not letting young children play with the models but also about keeping well away from Cats...... :shock:

Ghosty.
Looks like he's using it as a litter box. :shock: That would be an ex-cat in that case!
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Of course, cats have their own feelings and I know what this one is thinking...

Ghosty.
Attachments
Right....JPG
Right....JPG (47.28 KiB) Viewed 623 times
fixer

Post by fixer »

It's in the eyes (2nd pic) possesed i tell you possesed :lol: :lol:
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Yes, definately in the eyes, they look right into you with total malice, Phew! can someone open a window, it's getting warm and MOGGY in here...... :D

Ghosty.
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Well, posting a picture of my pretty kitty and daughter from some years ago, just because I can. I owned a few Matchboxes at the time... does that make it a valid post? ;)
Attachments
Kittens.jpg
Kittens.jpg (21.4 KiB) Viewed 614 times
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Big Al wrote:Well, posting a picture of my pretty kitty and daughter from some years ago, just because I can. I owned a few Matchboxes at the time... does that make it a valid post? ;)
Yeah, I suppose so, but by rights, you should have 'photoshopped' a matchbox in there somewhere, you know, try and get the kitten to hold a fag and a box of matches, that would have been fine... :lol:

Ghosty.
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:
Big Al wrote:Well, posting a picture of my pretty kitty and daughter from some years ago, just because I can. I owned a few Matchboxes at the time... does that make it a valid post? ;)
Yeah, I suppose so, but by rights, you should have 'photoshopped' a matchbox in there somewhere, you know, try and get the kitten to hold a fag and a box of matches, that would have been fine... :lol:

Ghosty.
Hey... I was barely able to learn how to make a daughter, and now you expect me to "photoshop?!" How's this:
Attachments
Matchbox cats.jpg
Matchbox cats.jpg (11.33 KiB) Viewed 613 times
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Nice one Big Al, I am going to have to do something Catty now, stand by, it's coming soon..!

Ghosty.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hi there fixer, we've had a bit of fun at the expence of your cat, we don't even know it's name. Do you want to do the honars, cheers,

Ghosty.