Would you bid on this?

Anything eBay, Tell us your story, win lose or warn!
Sebastian10

Re: Would you bid on this?

Post by Sebastian10 »

Does the seller translate as Arthur Daley - my word is my bond? :lol: :lol:

Sebastian
Eric

Post by Eric »

Good day, dear forum members and executives,

It is not the custom for me to respond to topics, but in this case I want to make an exception once again,
The topic becomes the same song again, partly because assumptions become the main thing and are accepted as truth.

For the record.
I do not sell from South America, in fact I do not even sell to South America. I sell from no other country than the Netherlands, okay not quite true, because I have an apartment in Manhattan and a few years ago I sold a few models of this address.
The model, the 33c I do not know and together with the mentioned 45a Red are not mine. As well as the Triumph that is regularly referred to. By the way, the owner of the model, Eric Slager, is a respected businessman with a business training and education company. What everyone can find after google search after 2 minutes.

Anyway, composing a list might be fun if you have nothing better to do, but it will have no effect.
Maybe it's a better idea to take a model of my ads and to show facts that the model is fake and then submit the burden of proof to eBay so that I will be expelled as a seller.

If someone wants to follow up on the idea, please let me know which model is the selected one and I can supply all photos, including X-rays.
Enough. Let's get this done.

Kind regards,
Eric
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Thank you for posting a response to this thread.
Please remember that you still have a whole string of questions to reply to regarding a certain copper 4c which had your business address (NL 2992 KA 19) as the return address (here), not to mention the eternal questions of why you need so many Ebay selling accounts and why you regularly create new ones.
Eric wrote:The model....I do not know....As well as the Triumph that is regularly referred to.
Since the above statement is therefore patently untrue (and don't forget that you sent Forum member Tinman a threatening e-mail in which you admitted that the model in question came from you), I suggest that this casts serious doubts on the other assertions and disclaimers contained in your last post!!
DrJeep

Post by DrJeep »

Eric, you say you don’t sell to South America, but perhaps you’ve forgotten your sales to msvpilot1984. You’ve left this buyer quite a bit of feedback over the last 6 months - see here. Can you tell us what you sold?
A-Man-Called-Bwian

Post by A-Man-Called-Bwian »

I'd bid on it - when I can skate on the Styx...ha! I'm not a 'serious' collector - but someone willing to spend out a relatively large amount of dosh could also do their homework first before parting with their hard earned, including checking out these pages, follow the ebay seller trail, insist on proper photos in focus and close ups etc. That red car from earlier in the thread? Even I, as a total non expert, can tell that's had a repaint of some sort.

I don't think Naming and Shaming is effective in the long run as people will change names etc. What will be effective is pointing out what to look for in a fake, yes, it might enable fakers to work around those but the experts here will always be one step ahead.
All my collection is absolutely mint, sage and onion condition
ClOwY

Post by ClOwY »

Viewfield

Post by Viewfield »

ClOwY wrote:Is this on your wants list :lol: :lol:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anz ... 9-249-6978
Gary
EBay-Kleinanzeigen are always good for a laugh! Some of the pieces on offer are so overpriced and when you make an offer you are told already had an offer for 1.000,00 € for six straw boxed “Yesteryears“

Ro
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Needs paint and a new life. :D
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25