General Toy Product (GTP) Plane

Morestone, Benbros, Charbens, DCMT, Kemlows & Moko.
toysnz

Re: General Toy Product (GTP) Plane

Post by toysnz »

A quick update to say my list of GTP models is now up-to-date at http://toysnz.com/GlamToyProducts

Ian
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

toysnz wrote:A quick update to say my list of GTP models is now up-to-date at http://toysnz.com/GlamToyProducts

Ian
Ian i think i can add to your list with number 600,a single garage
dave
Attachments
DSCN9153.JPG
DSCN9152.JPG
DSCN9151.JPG
DSCN9150.JPG
toysnz

Post by toysnz »

MOKOSEX wrote:Ian i think i can add to your list with number 600,a single garage
dave
Dave - can you tell me the dimensions of that garage - it looks identical to the double garage I have. Also can I use your photos (with accreditation) on my GTP pages?

Ian
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

toysnz wrote:
MOKOSEX wrote:Ian i think i can add to your list with number 600,a single garage
dave
Dave - can you tell me the dimensions of that garage - it looks identical to the double garage I have. Also can I use your photos (with accreditation) on my GTP pages?

Ian
Hi Ian ,measuring the base,its 65 mm by 78 mm,the height to the top of the roof from the base is 47 mm,the side wall are 78mm by 32mm,use my photos by all means , :D
dave
toysnz

Post by toysnz »

MOKOSEX wrote:
toysnz wrote:Dave - can you tell me the dimensions of that garage - it looks identical to the double garage I have. Also can I use your photos (with accreditation) on my GTP pages?
Ian
Hi Ian ,measuring the base,its 65 mm by 78 mm,the height to the top of the roof from the base is 47 mm,the side wall are 78mm by 32mm,use my photos by all means , :D
dave
Thanks Dave - my GTP584 is 146mm wide by 118mm deep and 64mm high so mine is a double garage, yours a single. Thanks for the OK to use your pics.

Ian
toysnz

Post by toysnz »

Dave - if you find another example of the single garage I'd be interested in having it for my collection. Just let me know via this thread or by PM

Ian