my latest wins

Morestone, Benbros, Charbens, DCMT, Kemlows & Moko.
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: my latest wins

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

It is close to a 1935 Ford but while the model depicts a 4 door 4 light saloon, the real car (1935 Ford) seems to only come as a 4 door 6 light saloon unless some long overnight google searching brings up a perfect match on a Ford!

Ghosty.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Seems to be a virtual copy of the LILO one so I have been looking at Fords but you are right about the window count situationI. went through a few makers.GB first.Armstrong Siddley,Bentley,Jaguar,..........I will continue..
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

misterpop wrote:Seems to be a virtual copy of the LILO one so I have been looking at Fords but you are right about the window count situationI. went through a few makers.GB first.Armstrong Siddley,Bentley,Jaguar,..........I will continue..
I always thought it was an Austin,possibly an Austin sheerline125 :?:
dave
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: 8-)
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

Its a little quiet here and as this revived thread is "my latest wins" i thought i would share a few of my latest wins :D ,2 have arrived ,2 to come,as you can see quite an assortment :D
The first 2 photos are the lots that have arrived.The first photo theres an obvious gem if you know me,second photo was just a general load of good stuff that is interesting,third photo again a specific gem for me,and the
fourth one is a possible ghosty gem,but unlikely,he who dares wins ,sometimes lol.
dave
Attachments
lot4.jpg
lot 4.jpg
lot 2.jpg
lot1.jpg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Moko Cement Mixer in the 1st picture!
Is that a Britains Liliput roadster in cream in the 2nd picture?
Some nice treasures in the case in the 3rd picture.
In the 4th picture the yellow #24 Silver Shadow seems code 3 painted while the blue #69 must surely have the 'Long Seat' moulding to make this lot worthwhile although if complete, the Airfix Prince Henry Vauxhall is worth having.

Ghosthunter.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

A great batch there I am sure plenty on here will be mighty jealous I am......Few Timpo I see in the suit case looks like it came straight out of the loft..Brilliant. :)
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Moko Cement Mixer in the 1st picture!
Is that a Britains Liliput roadster in cream in the 2nd picture?
Some nice treasures in the case in the 3rd picture.
In the 4th picture the yellow #24 Silver Shadow seems code 3 painted while the blue #69 must surely have the 'Long Seat' moulding to make this lot worthwhile although if complete, the Airfix Prince Henry Vauxhall is worth having.

Ghosthunter.
yes ! :D In pic 1 it was the mixer i was after :D ,turned out to be in great condition,
in pic 2 ,they are mostly all interesting,and you are correct a lilliput britains roadster also a lilliput britains artic :D
in pic 4 ,the gamble is the yellow rolls,but with the 3 carded huskys to the bottom right its not much of a gamble :D
dave
Attachments
DSCN9815.JPG
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

The Primus Engineering set in photograph no. 1 could be interesting. How complete is it?
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

misterpop wrote:A great batch there I am sure plenty on here will be mighty jealous I am......Few Timpo I see in the suit case looks like it came straight out of the loft..Brilliant. :)
I love to win loft finds,its usually what you can,t see thats the trasure :D , hope it is one,and yes :D it is the timpo i am after,also far middle left theres a crescent jaguar.
The timpo van is the same model as my ever ready,this moltonian shoe cream one is scarce,also i can see a trailer off the walls ice cream artic,hope theres a front in there :D
photo of my timpo ever ready van.
dave
Attachments
DSCN9821.JPG
DSCN9820.JPG