26b models

All regular wheel 1-75 or miniatures topics
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: 26b models

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Thank's George, I had not come across that word before.

Ghosthunter.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

kerbside wrote:I know that, but it is a model with ashort base and these came with-out the triangular window braces Joe (Tinman)

So that must be abit of sloss

George T.
I wondered about that. It sure looks like one tiny brace in the photo. Regardless, very nice models and I'm still looking for the elusive square mask sprayed trim example.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

Tinman wrote:
kerbside wrote:I know that, but it is a model with ashort base and these came with-out the triangular window braces Joe (Tinman)

So that must be abit of sloss

George T.
I wondered about that. It sure looks like one tiny brace in the photo. Regardless, very nice models and I'm still looking for the elusive square mask sprayed trim example.
you still doing some collecting Joe!
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
TinTin

Post by TinTin »

Two really nice models George with nice crisp clear pictures.
Kindest Regards

Kevin
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Brad Pittiful wrote:you still doing some collecting Joe!
Yes, I've been to the Matchbox dry-out clinic and through a couple of other treatment programs but the effects/treatment doesn't last long and I fall back into my old MB collecting addiction. I guess I just haven't "Bottomed Out yet.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
kerbside

Post by kerbside »

Joe (Tinman) all the time we still breathe we shall never bottom out of this hobby.

George T..
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

Tinman wrote:
Brad Pittiful wrote:you still doing some collecting Joe!
Yes, I've been to the Matchbox dry-out clinic and through a couple of other treatment programs but the effects/treatment doesn't last long and I fall back into my old MB collecting addiction. I guess I just haven't "Bottomed Out yet.
im happy and sad for you...but more happy! :)
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
MatchboxFreak

Post by MatchboxFreak »

Tinman wrote: Yes, I've been to the Matchbox dry-out clinic and through a couple of other treatment programs but the effects/treatment doesn't last long and I fall back into my old MB collecting addiction. I guess I just haven't "Bottomed Out yet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There are worse addictions!
Enjoy this one!
Happy hunting!
Kurt