Looking for some hard to find models!

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
petethesweet

Re: Looking for some hard to find models!

Post by petethesweet »

Hi john i think we are in the same boat. I have only picked a couple up this year a red Ferrari that i am not happy with as it has a scratch, but i will put up with it until i get a better one. I will check my doubles over winter & let you know what i have Pete.
hydra427

Post by hydra427 »

petethesweet wrote:Hi john i think we are in the same boat. I have only picked a couple up this year a red Ferrari that i am not happy with as it has a scratch, but i will put up with it until i get a better one. I will check my doubles over winter & let you know what i have Pete.
Pete, I appreciate that, sometimes it helps to have friends and dealers. If I come across anything I will let you know as well. Here is my red Ferrari. One of my prized possessions.

Hopefully I have a blue #27 coming my way soon. Still working out all the details.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking, John
"For everyone you pass up, your always one behind"
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi John, it looks a beauty . I will hang on to mine until i can get a minter. Pete
hydra427

Post by hydra427 »

Wanted to take a minute and update my list of wanted models. I have been able to cross a few off my list this past year but am still looking for high grade models of the following cars. If you are interested in selling or can send me a lead it would be greatly appreciated. The list is getting shorter but then again I really haven't added to it lately. Thanks in advance, John

11a Road Tanker - Green Body
11b Road Tanker - Red Body / Black Plastic Wheels
19a MGA TD Sports Car - White Body
26b Foden Cement Truck - Gray Barrel
39a Ford Zodiac Convertible - Pink Body / Tan Interior
59b Ford Fairlane Fire Chief Car - Gray Plastic Wheels
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking, John
hydra427

Post by hydra427 »

As my list gets smaller I am always reminded of how many models I actually don't have. So many variations. I am still after the following in high grade. Let me know if you can help out. Thanks, John

11a Road Tanker - Green Body
11b Road Tanker - Red Body / Black Plastic Wheels
19a MGA TD Sports Car - White Body
23C Caravan Trailer - Metallic Green

Thanks for looking, John
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi John , it looks like you have picked up a few models to cross off of your list. I manage to pick up number 52 BRM in E3 box. Pete.
Wezzo

Post by Wezzo »

Folks I'm new on here. My grandfather used to run a shop and of course I got cars a plenty for my birthdays. The used ones were given away 'Toy Story' fashion to a young lad next door a good while back. However I have a box of new in box early Matchbox and Models of Yesteryear car toys that are surplus. I'll look to dig them out and list them up here later
motorman

Post by motorman »

Wezzo wrote:Folks I'm new on here. My grandfather used to run a shop and of course I got cars a plenty for my birthdays. The used ones were given away 'Toy Story' fashion to a young lad next door a good while back. However I have a box of new in box early Matchbox and Models of Yesteryear car toys that are surplus. I'll look to dig them out and list them up here later
As well as listing them you will need to post good quality images I’d you want to create any interest from members looking to buy from you. Try to keep your image size to 750 x 750 pixels please
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

motorman wrote:
Wezzo wrote:Folks I'm new on here. My grandfather used to run a shop and of course I got cars a plenty for my birthdays. The used ones were given away 'Toy Story' fashion to a young lad next door a good while back. However I have a box of new in box early Matchbox and Models of Yesteryear car toys that are surplus. I'll look to dig them out and list them up here later
As well as listing them you will need to post good quality images I’d you want to create any interest from members looking to buy from you. Try to keep your image size to 750 x 750 pixels please
I agree. The more time you spend cataloguing, describing, and clearly photographing a model from all angles (including the underside!), the more likely it is that you will achieve a quick sale at a good price.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

You are posting pictures of some fine models so I think you will get several forum members enquire about them and ask for extra pictures.

Ghosthunter.