Presentation

The Matchbox box, blister, catalogue and paperwork forum.
markmtbx

Re: Presentation

Post by markmtbx »

Hi
Thank you so much for sharing your presentation. It was very informative and will help me with my box search.
Wish I could have been there.
Matchboxpat

Post by Matchboxpat »

Thank you all for the kind words ! My pleasure to share that with you guys. Already preparing for part II !

Thanks all,

Pat
Matchbox Pat
The Vintage Lesney Online... Your Reference for Lesney Boxes !
http://www.vintagebritishdiecasts.co.uk ... index.html
matchboxtom

Post by matchboxtom »

I enjoyed hearing your presentation very much at the Gatherin. Getting to save your document is just a bonus.
\
Tom Larson
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I have had time now to look at the presentation proper. There are a few spellings and misplaced words but easily corrected later on. We must thank Pat for including our forum as a platform for his hard work to be viewed from, thank you Pat, this is a reference work to be very proud of, we all thank you for bringing it to the forum.

Ghosthunter.
ChFalkensteiner

Post by ChFalkensteiner »

Having finally taken the time to download the PDF and look through it briefly, I absolutely second the comments made by others.

It is obvious that a lot of effort has been put into this, not least by the very small amount of typos and other errors. (The only two proper typos in the main part - excluding the notes on the final pages - I have noticed immediately can easily be corrected by removing the "E" in "THORNEYCROFT" on page 30 and entering it between "REFU" and "LLER" on page 41. :) )

Many thanks for producing this and sharing it with us!
Matchboxpat

Post by Matchboxpat »

ChFalkensteiner wrote:Having finally taken the time to download the PDF and look through it briefly, I absolutely second the comments made by others.

It is obvious that a lot of effort has been put into this, not least by the very small amount of typos and other errors. (The only two proper typos in the main part - excluding the notes on the final pages - I have noticed immediately can easily be corrected by removing the "E" in "THORNEYCROFT" on page 30 and entering it between "REFU" and "LLER" on page 41. :) )

Many thanks for producing this and sharing it with us!
Christian,

As I mentioned to the audience when I presented it in Albuquerque, I owe you a lot ! The early days of the web site, the documentation, and the precious help you provided, all of this is priceless ! So again, THANKS TO YOU !

I'll take the time to fix those typos and mistakes, the notes at the end were only quickly reviewed, so some Quality Assurance was needed !

Thanks again !

Pat
Matchbox Pat
The Vintage Lesney Online... Your Reference for Lesney Boxes !
http://www.vintagebritishdiecasts.co.uk ... index.html
radar

Post by radar »

Great read. Thankyou
kay

Post by kay »

Pat,

is there a chance of getting the second part of your presentation from this year's Gathering as well?
I would love to have it!!

Kay
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I Second that.

Ghosty.
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

I third that.
John