4,000+ Regular Wheel and Superfast for sale

Free buy, sell, wanted and swap ads
Forum rules
All deals are wholly private in nature.
VBD accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any aspect of any deal.
brainstrust

Re: 4,000+ Regular Wheel and Superfast for sale

Post by brainstrust »

argh!!!!!! it won't accept ebay messages. i'm now in a panic :o
brainstrust

Post by brainstrust »

contact made, phew!!!!!!! this is a very exciting moment for me :P
SWOW

Post by SWOW »

Hydra427, thanks for the vote of confidence! Glad you are happy with all the models you got from me!

I still have about 3,550 to sell.. LOL. will be at this for SOME time. Keep an eye out for my listings folks, there will be lots of cool stuff every week! Nothing super rare is left, just lots of super clean cars in super clean boxes.

Serg
tjlglass

Post by tjlglass »

I recently bought a model and all was good. Very good seller
SWOW

Post by SWOW »

Sorry but one of the mods deleted my original post with ALL the pictures and info in it!
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

SWOW wrote:Sorry but one of the mods deleted my original post with ALL the pictures and info in it!
As the mod in question, please let me explain.
I found what appeared to be a duplicate post from SWOW in the list of posts waiting approval. I therefore "disapproved" it, sending the poster the following message "I think this is a double posting. (If I'm mistake, please contact me so that i can approve it next time round!)".
It now looks to me as though SWOW had edited his original post and, because he did not already have three approved posts on the Forum, the software treated the edited post as a new post (which is fair enough) and so placed it in the approval queue. However, the fact that it was an edit rather than a new post was not indicated. hence the confusion and the disapproval.
It would be better, under such circumstances, if the software merely rejected the edit and continued to show the original post.
numi

Post by numi »

SWOW frequently uses generic/repeat pics on his listings and seems not to bother answering questions relative to item descriptions & relists. Serg would not respond or entertain my queries on the condition of end flaps on his SF boxes since the past month despite numerous messgs and even a messg via our forum.
Perhaps hes too busy to bother about small fries :roll:
numi
Last edited by numi on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Lack of attention to detail and not answering questions does not say good things about any seller.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

The fact that he still only has a total of two posts on this Forum shows very clearly where his true interests lie.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Dealers who are only in it for the money are the not so pretty side of the hobby. Most of the Gentleman dealers are now gone and we're left with the anything for a quid/buck pawn broker mentality guys who wish to drive up the prices as much as they can. Service after the sale is not in their language as most of them sell "as is."
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."