SF 30 Eight Wheel Crane with orange boom.

British made Matchbox Superfast 1969-83
johnboy

Re: SF 30 Eight Wheel Crane with orange boom.

Post by johnboy »

Another brilliant find Jason, I bet your heart was in your mouth when you turned it over to look at that rivit :D The playwear is consistent on the jib and the body and the jibs do loosen with playwear so that would make sense.
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
nearlymint

Post by nearlymint »

johnboy wrote:Another brilliant find Jason, I bet your heart was in your mouth when you turned it over to look at that rivit :D The playwear is consistent on the jib and the body and the jibs do loosen with playwear so that would make sense.
Yes John I was wondering wether it was going to be another homemade one. Very happy and a sigh of relief when I realised all look good. J
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
https://sites.google.com/site/matchboxmagicgbbo00/home
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

congrats on it being real Jason...i asked the seller if the booms were attached on the two cranes and they said they were...but with that their idea of it being attached and ours could be different...always taking a chance but this one was worth it!
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.