Edit your pictures.

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
Squid

Re: Photo lighting show colours.?

Post by Squid »

DrJeep wrote:We're not short of cloudy days in the UK!
Michigan sees cloudy days with frequency, too. I used to live in central California, where I'd get an average of 300 sunny days a year.

I second the advice about the tripod. A small tabletop tripod can be had very inexpensively, and is really all you need to take photos of die-cast (unless you start getting into large scales or tractor-trailer rigs). One other thing I'd add is that, when photographing die-cast, avoid using the flash. It tends to wash out the subject.
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Edit your pictures.

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I have moved all posts relating to taking pictures of colour shades and related tips on photography started by ''red thumb'' here. You may continue to post all relevant comments below, thank's.

Ghosthunter.
matchboxuk

Post by matchboxuk »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Right on johnboy, now wer'e swinging, good to hear that worked for you, next time I will exlpain how to..."reverse the polarity"........... :lol:

GHOSTY.
Hi Ghosty

I'm struggling with the size of my photos. I have printed off your instructions which enabled me to get a little further but I am at a loss to see how I format the photos.

Please could you help again? Many thanks

Nigel
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hi Nigel.

I'll try and help you but maybe you can post one of your pictures here so I can see what file size it is (how big it is), on the forum and take it from there, OK.

Ghosthunter.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

NO MORE POSTING HERE.