Tinman

Re: MOTORMANS FINDS

Post by Tinman »

Nice score on the club tanker trucks!
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
motorman

Post by motorman »

Tinman wrote:Nice score on the club tanker trucks!
Thanks Joe
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
Mogsta

Post by Mogsta »

Hi Motorman

Just been trawling through the 90+ pages of this thread and looking at some of teh great finds you've made overthe years. You must have a brilliant collection by now....like many on this forum, I like to see pics of collections as well as individual models so is there any chance of you sharing some pics of the collection or displayed models ?

Regards

Mark
motorman

Post by motorman »

Mogsta wrote:Hi Motorman

Just been trawling through the 90+ pages of this thread and looking at some of teh great finds you've made overthe years. You must have a brilliant collection by now....like many on this forum, I like to see pics of collections as well as individual models so is there any chance of you sharing some pics of the collection or displayed models ?

Regards

Mark
Mark, thanks for looking over the 90 odd pages of models I’ve added to my collection over the years. This represents a fraction of what I own and whilst I would love to have the space to display my collection, sadly I don’t. My growing family have taken over my home so I am now resigned to placing my entire collection into storage lockers. So you will have to make do with the odd image of the things I add every so often to my collection in storage.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at the images I posted and continue to do so as I add more.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"