Stannard on Ebay US

Martin Avis

Stannard on Ebay US

Post by Martin Avis »

Postage costs may make this uninteresting to non-US colllectors, but a rarely-seen copy of the 1985 Stannard is currently on Ebay US for a very low starting price. Item number 303892002737. Good luck to any of our US friends!
Tinman

Re: Stannard on Ebay US

Post by Tinman »

Martin Avis wrote:Postage costs may make this uninteresting to non-US colllectors, but a rarely-seen copy of the 1985 Stannard is currently on Ebay US for a very low starting price. Item number 303892002737. Good luck to any of our US friends!
Hello to Martin, good to see you posting again! That sale is by Bill Aprile, owner of the copyright and who produced the most recent reprint of the book. It is the the soft bound most recent reprint edition. By the way, there is another copy of the same reprint for sale on ebay. The other person is asking $300.00 for the identical book. Even the domestic shipping is too high as the USPS has a special rate for printed materials (media mail). The cost to mail that book in the U.S. is about $3.50. Bill sells the book directly and the (the last time I communicated with him) the cost was $125.00 USD. Bottom line is that the reprint is still available and people don't have to wait for or participate in an ebay auction.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

:o
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

misterpop wrote::o
You think $300ish is high, back in the late OO's, I watched the reprint copys sell on ebay in the $500+ range and original loose leaf Stannards were pulling in as much as $800.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Fair doo's.... :|
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25