Orange/Yellow #69 Hatra Tractor Shovel

Is it genuine or is it fake?
Mogsta

Re: Orange/Yellow #69 Hatra Tractor Shovel

Post by Mogsta »

....and this is the same 'friend' in the Netherlands who seems to have a never ending supply of the Superfast 8 wheel crane with red body and orange jib.

He's either very lucky in hunting rare models or..... :o
paelzermaen

Post by paelzermaen »

jsherwood wrote:The rivet rotates with the shovel, so I'd expect more wear to the edges of the rivet than other models.
On the other hand, the rivet is not that hard pressed. So you can have a quite used model (pic is a normal orange Hatra) with no wear around the rivet.
DSC00084.JPG
THOMAS
in Black Forest
amscz

Post by amscz »

Mogsta wrote:....and this is the same 'friend' in the Netherlands who seems to have a never ending supply of the Superfast 8 wheel crane with red body and orange jib.

He's either very lucky in hunting rare models or..... :o

Yes :-D he is luckiest person in the world. He sold in twelve months 3 of Orange/Yellow Hatra Tractors... And other models... In November and December he earn more than 5k GBP for all models he offer. I believe that all of these models were FAKES!
tractorboy

Post by tractorboy »

amscz wrote: Yes :-D he is luckiest person in the world. He sold in twelve months 3 of Orange/Yellow Hatra Tractors... And other models... In November and December he earn more than 5k GBP for all models he offer. I believe that all of these models were FAKES!
I imagine you did the same as me and went through his feedbackto look at items sold.
This came about as I was looking at another seller who sold this copper 4c Triumph and saw he had either sold or bought with lesney12345
"What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever." ---Mary Jo Putney

Rodger