New Member Dec 2020

An area for less experienced collectors to ask questions and show their finds.
Bod

New Member Dec 2020

Post by Bod »

Hello all
I have been collecting Yesteryears and Lesney Giftware for some time now and also been on the MoyBoyz forum for a while.
After seeing the item on this site about Corgi Cubs it has sparked my interest in these models to the extent i now have about
38 models plus two gift sets and a counter display box, this seems to be a model that is not widely collected or that easy to find
mint. As a Yesteryear collector i am into variations, so will look for Cub variations with interest. I will hope to learn more about this range
and will post photos and ask questions as i go, thank you for any help to all members in advance on this subject .
Bod
Tinman

Re: New Member Dec 2020

Post by Tinman »

Welcome to the VBD and Happy Holidays!
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

Finally bit the bullet and joined up then Ray. Lots of knowledge on every aspect of diecast (and other stuff) here.
Bob
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hi Raymond, didn't expect to see you over here, welcome on board.

Ghosty.
Squid

Post by Squid »

Welcome aboard! Corgi Cubs are a bit of an odd range; they were (as I understand it) considered toys and not serious collectibles, so even unplayed examples can be had for little money. Same with Yesteryears; the demand just isn't there. I've scored very nice boxed Yesteryears for $5 US.

Happy holidays and enjoy your stay here!