Marty's Restorations

Restoration how to's
MatchboxFreak

Re: Marty's Restorations

Post by MatchboxFreak »

Tinman wrote:If I had a dime for every time I set something down and "lost it" and then discovered it right under my nose ...
:roll:
I was headed out of the house today for a bit of a walk. Hat, scarf, keys, wallet, gloves ...... where are my gloves? I know I had my gloves a minute ago. 5 minutes of searching the house for my gloves until my better half found them under my arm where I had been holding them while putting on my hat. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Happy hunting!
Kurt
Malibu

Post by Malibu »

4 weeks without new restaurations done by Marty.
Something wrong?
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

MatchboxFreak wrote:
Tinman wrote:If I had a dime for every time I set something down and "lost it" and then discovered it right under my nose ...
:roll:
I was headed out of the house today for a bit of a walk. Hat, scarf, keys, wallet, gloves ...... where are my gloves? I know I had my gloves a minute ago. 5 minutes of searching the house for my gloves until my better half found them under my arm where I had been holding them while putting on my hat. :roll: :roll: :roll:

My misses just sprayed me with tea..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25