HTF Box

The Matchbox box, blister, catalogue and paperwork forum.
matchboxtom

HTF Box

Post by matchboxtom »

Bought a friends collection. This was a surprise...

hydra427

Re: HTF Box

Post by hydra427 »

Very nice box, if your selling any duplicates let me know, I am always looking for high grade items.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking, John
"For everyone you pass up, your always one behind"
mbox2000

Post by mbox2000 »

Great find, Tom. Any other surprises?
Mbox2000 / Jay
matchboxtom

Post by matchboxtom »

Full1 (2).jpg
Full2 (2).jpg
Not surprises but he had some items I wanted such as the Beales van, rare colors of the MB24 racer, first G4 racing set, Cardboard RW display.

It was about 650 regular wheels, 500 early superfast. About half MIB. He had all the battle kings, seakings, early MOY, major packs and kings.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

:o Wow!
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
matchboxtom

Post by matchboxtom »

Tinman wrote::o Wow!
Obviously I have spent a couples years allowance and have a very understanding wife.

He was one of my first collecting friends and had come down with Alzheimer’s. I gave his wife a very good value for the collection.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

matchboxtom wrote:
Tinman wrote::o Wow!
Obviously I have spent a couples years allowance and have a very understanding wife.

He was one of my first collecting friends and had come down with Alzheimer’s. I gave his wife a very good value for the collection.
That's both very sad and yet heartwarming. I'm sure most of us would prefer that our collections go to someone who would preserve them (even better yet, someone we know). It's also important that a decent price (for seller and buyer) was placed on the collection, such an honorable and decent thing to do.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."