Job lots.

Anything eBay, Tell us your story, win lose or warn!
petethesweet

Job lots.

Post by petethesweet »

Hi all, did anybody see the big lots that came up on eBay last night, i think there was about seven lots, some 50s & 40s I had a few bids before i went to bed still winning this morning, checked at lunch time my bids had been took off, next the email was removed it was still in my watch list then that vanished, just wondering if anybody see it or had it on watch. Looks some nice models & boxes, very strange. Pete.
Idris
Site Admin

Re: Job lots.

Post by Idris »

Are you talking about the big lots of mixed mint and boxed early 1-75? I noticed them being listed, but i cannot find them with a quick search.
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi Hugh, that was the lots. I think somebody must have shot in & brought the lot, or it could have been a big scam. The listing was removed from my bids list, they may pop up sometime on eBay Pete.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

It's odd that the listings have been deleted rather than simply closed. Can a seller do that, or is it something that only Ebay can do?
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi Huge It seems a strange one for such a lot of matchbox to come up on eBay plus the seller had a low score of 5 & he had only brought 5 pencils. May be one of our members have heard something Pete.
Diecastmolester

Post by Diecastmolester »

Only eBay can entirely remove listings and they only do it if it's reported as a scam.
Cowydd O'Lochdown-Bragsitt
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Diecastmolester wrote:Only eBay can entirely remove listings and they only do it if it's reported as a scam.
There's your answer, Pete!
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi Hugh, Thats another one we can put to bed. Pete.