Yin & Yang

All regular wheel 1-75 or miniatures topics
Idris
Site Admin

Yin & Yang

Post by Idris »

Thought I'd post photographs of a couple of groups of models i have acquired.
The first is five models which I believe were smuggled out of the factory before completion. Nothing seems to be a pre-production casting, but the 20b is the first version, without the infill, and the M3a tractor unit has never been attached to a trailer.
Ying(s).jpg
Ying(s).jpg (41.7 KiB) Viewed 3023 times
Then I have a group of four models with extra/non-standard decals. I am assuming that these were just the result of an employee having a bit of fun, rather than anything official. I particularly like the trolleybus. (Please note that the Fire Chief is available for trade.)
nearlymint

Re: Ying & Yang

Post by nearlymint »

Some great models, I was going to add a picture about the Dunlop decal. I have seen a few of these Benbros models with the same decal on the trailer.
Thanks for showing these models. J
Benbros
Benbros
dunlop.JPG (60.1 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
https://sites.google.com/site/matchboxmagicgbbo00/home
Brad Pittiful

Re: Ying & Yang

Post by Brad Pittiful »

just a point about the thread title...it should be yin and yang...but there is a phrase...up the ying-yang
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
Idris
Site Admin

Re: Yin & Yang

Post by Idris »

Brad Pittiful wrote:just a point about the thread title...it should be yin and yang...but there is a phrase...up the ying-yang
Thank you for that - corrected!