7b Ford Anglia Picture

All regular wheel 1-75 or miniatures topics
mboxmike

7b Ford Anglia Picture

Post by mboxmike »

Hello,
I found this old picture that I saved years ago from somewhere. I don't recall who it came from or where, but I vaguely remember that it was from a maritime museum in Denmark? maybe. If this is your picture and you want it deleted please let me know. Is anyone familiar with this? Seeing how the cars are at least 3 deep is it possible these were done by Lesney? There only appears to be one black wheel version at the bottom in the middle. I would love to have a green or two-toned one.

GHOSTHUNTER

Re: 7b Ford Anglia Picture

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

They are not Lesney models as the wheel arches do not match. They could be EKO or INGAP models.

Ghosthunter.
yellowfoden

Post by yellowfoden »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:They are not Lesney models as the wheel arches do not match. They could be EKO or INGAP models.
Ghosthunter.
Hello Mike, Kevin and all,

I too had saved this image as I had saved it as “Anglers above deck and Anglias below deck” which was posted back in 2014 here but there was no suggestion then that these were anything other than Lesney 7b. I think some have been either repainted or had a second colour added which may change the arch appearance a little. ( a trick of the camera)
I actually printed this pic back then and it is in a frame on my office work desk.

Bert
DrJeep

Post by DrJeep »

I think they’re repainted Lesneys. The roof of the two-tone red Anglias looks to be pale blue, and the interiors of many also look blue.