Malibu

Re: Marty's Restorations

Post by Malibu »

Óh yes - nice video.
Thanks.
Minialuxe

Post by Minialuxe »

I am also subscribed to the MMM channel. I like what he does. I myself am for the originality of the model and integrity. For the original packaging ... His videos have a calming effect on me. I look after a hard one ... Once I wrote to him and Marty was extremely surprised that he received a letter from a Russian collector with kind words ...
I will be glad to cooperate. minialuxealex@gmail.com
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Marty just did a box opening/reveal and someone sent him the same 1960 collectors badge that you use in your signature photo.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
DGinBC

Post by DGinBC »

I saw that, Tinman. I saw somewhere in a 1961 catalog that the pin was available in the 71a ARMY WATER TRUCK box. I believe that is where mine originated ... memory fades, but the time of purchase fits.
Dwayne on the left coast.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

My model from back in the day. Wish I had taken better care of it but at least the box and button survived.

Malibu

Post by Malibu »

This time Marty did a great job.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCB30-yUBDk
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Well that was a half hour of deep joy....Splendid..
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

I enjoyed the bit where he lost the trunk. If I had a dime for every time I set something down and "lost it" and then discovered it right under my nose ...
Month or so ago, I was gathering my stuff to head out on a errand: Keys, wallet, phone sunglasses, bottle of green tea. I get to the car and discover I have no keys! I searched for at least half an hour (maybe more) and discovered them in the fridge, next to the green tea :roll:
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

We are painting my office/studio/computer room/workshop and I have emptied all draws and cabinets so I could move them .I have filled about 6 banana boxes and refilled the shelves in the second bedroom..Its filled it and now I cant find anything Help!!!!!

Oh my point----I likes it when he went down to his shed and did the ---Not allowed in the house stuff....Its great out there.....
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25