How many people post here?

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
Tinman

Re: How many people post here?

Post by Tinman »

I thought traffic on the forum might pick up some since so many are under stay at home orders. I know I have both posted more and read the forums more since being at home.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Same here..Got 2 Spot on,1 Dinky Packard and a Lone Star Austin cab in the strip pot coming out tomorrow .Shows how much time I have on my hands...Put a new shed roof on today so the shed will be a little more welcoming this year.Last year I could'nt see what I was doing due to cataracts so everything went a little slack but I'm back up and running except to the shops..Pity it was the only exercise I got.
:P

Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

misterpop wrote:Same here..Got 2 Spot on,1 Dinky Packard and a Lone Star Austin cab in the strip pot coming out tomorrow .Shows how much time I have on my hands...Put a new shed roof on today so the shed will be a little more welcoming this year.Last year I could'nt see what I was doing due to cataracts so everything went a little slack but I'm back up and running except to the shops..Pity it was the only exercise I got.
:P

I put off cataract surgery for about a year. When I had it done, I was wondering why I put it off, what a difference it made!

radar

Post by radar »

Nice mods Tinman.
Ya, cataracts both last year. No contact lenses after 41 years. What a difference
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

radar wrote:Nice mods Tinman.
Ya, cataracts both last year. No contact lenses after 41 years. What a difference

Yes cataracts...last year going blinder by the day this year locked down with Missespop for 6 months by the look of it....Seems a hidious way of sorting you out but as someone who is needlephobic it may help others to know it was'nt all that bad at all.No needles for a start.They only did one at a time and the drugs where fab....Every one I know that had it said the best thing about it and most memorable was the free coffee...Its wonderfull being able to see a knats arse on the moon but when I will be able to get out and savour it who knows....
Stay safe my good buddys,stay in and get those restorations rolling....
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

I made a simple edit the forum of which I noticed numerous mentions; the "2016 Oops hall of fame." From this point forward it should simply show up as the "Oops Hall of Fame," with the "2016" and "now online" parts dropping off.

With regard to reducing photo size, I don't mind helping out Ghosty when I see larger photos and will pitch in to reduce the sizes.

I've developed a new habit with regard to photos. When I save them on my hard drive, I nearly always do some editing like crop and straighten. I add some light to some and fix the color in others before I save them into a file. Now, I take the ones I think I might want to share and make a downsized copy and place VBD and the end of the file name. If I want to share the pic, I simply post the one named "Your pic name here VBD."
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Goal realized! (some us are watching stuff that's going on)
Attachments
post count.jpg
post count.jpg (38.88 KiB) Viewed 2864 times
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Ha ha thanks Joe......... :P
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Congratulations Ian...Image
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Thank you Kevin also......Took a while but got there in the end..Ha ha..