Ghosty special

Post by Fox »

For you Ghosty.

CCCP

Corgi-toys ergo sum
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Ghosty special

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Thanks Stephane, a fabulous line up, they look so good together.

The most common version is the grey car with red interior (4th from the left on the front row) while the harder versions to find are white car with blue interior and the metallic silver car with yellow interior but variations will no doubt exist because of the wide range of colours available for the interior.

Any car with the unplated grille and bumper mouldings are hard to find and I have only seen these fitted to the red car (similar to the 2nd car from the left on the back row) and thre green car (similar to the 5th car from the left on the back row).

If you now include the two base designs known that more or less doubles the total number of versions possible and then for completeness you could include the two box designs as well, phew!

Ghosthunter.
Fox

Re: Ghosty special

Post by Fox »

What a knowledge.

Now it's my turn. I must admit I'm a little bit proud :oops: to show you at least 4 box colours. One of these days I will make specific pictures, but here they are.
The ones with fine dots. 2 red, 1 green, 1 Mustard. 1 light red but I think that is due to a sun exposure.
1 with all white background.

Corgi-toys ergo sum