Feature Films.

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
GHOSTHUNTER

Feature Films.

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

We all love a good film so what films do you enjoy and what films have you seen that you wished they made a prequel/sequel too.

A surprise hit for me was ''Kingsman: The Secret Service'' from 2014 - 2015. I wanted a sequel for this because I felt the format of the storyline would work a few more times.

''Kingsman: The Golden Circle'' from 2017 I have not seen, I hope it worka as well as the first film!

Ghosty.
fixer

Re: Feature Films.

Post by fixer »

Party Party from the 80s with quite few young comedy actors who went on to forge successful TV roles
Also The Battle of Britain some big screen names in that too
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Not familiar with Party Party but The Battle of Britain yes, and IIRC, some parts filmed near me in bucks. I must say this films storyline was complete so does not require a sequel.

What about ''The Italian Job''. Been crying out for a sequel for decades but so far all we have is a remake which in my opinion did not need to be made, nothing wrong with the original!

Ghosty.
Fred7A

Post by Fred7A »

I fully agree with you about the Italian Job, although in some ways it's better that the ending remains unresolved.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Fred7A wrote:I fully agree with you about the Italian Job, although in some ways it's better that the ending remains unresolved.
It certainly creates a lot of pub discussion as everyone conveys their own version of how a sequel would continue the storyline.

Ghosthunter.
fixer

Post by fixer »

https://youtu.be/wBWPcQWF-pY

might jog a memory
reg
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Apollo 13 was so good, I wish I'd seen Apollos 1 to 12 as well! :D
...and for our American readers...
After "The Madness of King George III", how about "The Madness of King George I" and "The Madness of King George II". :D
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi All, its got to be Solent Green & the Villain Pete.