a few more to share

Post photographs of your collection here!
Newts66

a few more to share

Post by Newts66 »

A few more to share,also willing to part with some if anyone is interested,or maybe if there is something your looking for maybe i might have it.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

DrJeep

Re: a few more to share

Post by DrJeep »

Hard to see, because the pictures are a bit small, but I think there are some very rare things here - is that a 23c caravan with a black door? Could we have some better pictures? It's some collection - where did you get them from?
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I agree pictures need to be bigger for easier viewing and I would also likre to see more of those Caravans.

Ghosthunter.
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

The Zodiac is very desirable too, I'd like to see bigger photos. Are you downsizing your collection?
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

U agree. We need larger, high-definition photographs.
Where are you based?
hydra427

Post by hydra427 »

Interested in 15a and 15b if you are selling
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking, John
"For everyone you pass up, your always one behind"
hydra427

Post by hydra427 »

Interested in 15a and 15b if you are selling
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking, John
"For everyone you pass up, your always one behind"
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Your first picture posted to the forum was sadly too large so I resized that for you but with pictures too small, it is not possible to make them larger without the loss of image quality, they will go all pixelated!!

I have rotated the three above for you for now.

Ghosthunter.
Newts66

Post by Newts66 »

ive sent through some more pics of the 23c with black door,I have had these for a while and i am based in British Columbia Canada.I am starting to downsize my collection,to try and raise some money to help with my wifes disability and it will be difficult to let some of these go. I am also fairly new to using the computer other than web surfing so please bare with me as i figure out how to properly send high quality pics. Hope the next few pics i sent are of better qaulity, Thx for looking

Newts66
Dave