Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
YYS4BOB

Re: Toy fair news

Post by YYS4BOB »

Due to the weather, and the absence from Sandown of Vectis whom I was to collect auction wins from (and no doubt many other traders) I will not be there. See you all in May hopefully.
Bob
tjlglass

Post by tjlglass »

Can pick you up on the way if you want Kev but it’ll be early doors
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

tjlglass wrote:Can pick you up on the way if you want Kev but it’ll be early doors
Thank's for the offer Tim, but I need to be at Home on this occasion!

Ghosty.
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi all, did anybody manage to get to Sandown we intended to go but we had over 6 inches of snow over night, woke up to freezing drizzle , just couldn't face the journey Pete.
Fred7A

Post by Fred7A »

I went to Sandown today. Needless to say, attendance was down for both buyers and sellers, but I was surprised how many people did manage to get there. The roads were all fine for me - the only road still snowy being the side road where I live, and there was a patch of fog on the M3. By the time I left Sandown the snow was fast disappearing. Obviously lots of people had much worse conditions to contend with.

I'm glad I went, especially as a local toyfair scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled.
fixer

Post by fixer »

Glad I went
Attachments
20180303_192648-800x600.jpg
20180303_192648-800x600.jpg (152.4 KiB) Viewed 918 times
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

This is a little late, but only this morning the Potters Bar toy fair has had to be cancelled due to bad weather.

Ghosthunter.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Mad weather two posts back and now a heat wave..Bolton anyone this Sunday.?.......
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
petethesweet

Post by petethesweet »

Hi All, A good day at the NEC. I had only been in the hall a couple of minutes & managed to pick up a mint Dennis Fire Escape, gold trim, plastic wheels. Next find was a Ford Zodiac, tan interior. Spoke to a couple of our members, quite a few super fast about, also managed to pick up a Citroen Estate silver base, very light blue. Had a word with John Moore who is feeling a bit better now. This was about the best NEC i have had for years. Pete.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

No disrespect to any other dealers out there on the circuit, but John Moore is the man to go to for stunning condition matchbox models and will be attending the Windsor Toy Fair this coming Saturday May the 5th.

I also have the very popular working model railway layout again and a Triang minic motorway layout should be attending. Add to this all the regular collectibles and your likely to have a great day at Windsor!

Early bird entry from 9.00am at £7 gets you in while dealers are setting up!
Wait until 10.30am and you can get in for only £3
Concessions are £2.50
Free entry after 2.00pm

If anyone wants a rush booking I have a few tables left.

Ghosthunter.