Hi from Durham

Description of your first forum.
matchboxfan

Hi from Durham

Post by matchboxfan »

First of all thanks for letting me join the forum I am a virtual newcomer to the hobby with a small collection of four Matchbox Lesney models and looking to increase my models and knowledge within this area of collecting. I will no doubt have many questions but first its time to browse around the forum.

Atb
T
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Hi from Durham

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Welcome to the forum 'T'.

Enjoy your look around the forum and ask any question you can think of, no matter how silly or mundane you think it is. We have some very informed members here who will try and give you as accurate an answer they can to the best of their knowledge.

Ghosthunter.
ClOwY

Post by ClOwY »

Welcome to the forum,you will be in good hands with knowledgeable, friendly and helpfull members.
Gary
matchboxfan

Post by matchboxfan »

Morning Ghosthunter and Gary thankyou for the welcome, I have been browsing and was amazed by the knowledge base on the forum but there again members have been collecting for years onlike me. :lol:
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

matchboxfan wrote:Morning Ghosthunter and Gary thankyou for the welcome, I have been browsing and was amazed by the knowledge base on the forum but there again members have been collecting for years onlike me. :lol:
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here. Collecting can become very addictive :)
John
There's nothing regular about wheels