New here and hoping I will fit in?

An area for less experienced collectors to ask questions and show their finds.
motorman

Re: New here and hoping I will fit in?

Post by motorman »

Ian wrote:Since I added this first topic I have bisected loads but still can't workout how to add photos? I am technophobic which doesn't help.
Ghosty, can you provide some guidance mate?
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hi Ian, can I urge you to read what is in here first...viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21&start=30#p2512

Please do ask questions about anything in the article you do not understand. I will then help you with a walkthrough if you still have problems, once we establish what equipment you are using.

Ghosthunter.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Underneath the box you type the messages in there are 2 tabs...OPTIONS and UPLOAD ATTACHMENT. Click the latter and then pick CHOOSE FILE which should allow you to see photos on your computer, then click ADD THE FILE tab and it should upload the photo to your post.
Ian

Post by Ian »

I will read through the details later but I only use an iPad so I need to upload directly from this.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I am afraid I do not know the method of uploading images to the forum from an ipad, but I believe you need to have an account with somebody like 'Photobucket' or 'imgur'. You will then likely need to download an 'App' onto your ipad. Here is a link with screen grabs of instructions for using 'imgur'...https://forum.supercell.com/showthread. ... 4bc47cdf27

Ghosthunter.
motorman

Post by motorman »

Way too complicated Kevin :D
If you are an iPad user I recommend you buy ‘image resized’ app from the App Store. Now take you photographs using your iPad. Open the Image reviser app and search for the image from your photo library, then resize to 650 pixels wide click to save new sized image and bingo a new resized image is saved to your photo library. Now go back to the forum and at the bottom of the post click upload attachment then click choose file, then click photo library, click on the image you want to add, now click add file. Simples!
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"